Job Position: Fruit Picking Job
Number of Workers Requested: 10
Company: Royal Ridge Farms
Location: Othello, WA, 99344
Employment type: Full Time
Salary: $17.97 per hour
Fruit Picking Job in WA:
- The worker must possess 3 months of tree fruit experience.
- Must be able to operate ATV for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Work may take place when temperatures are below freezing and above 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- May require workers to sit and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Workers will be required to stoop and/or bend over while performing farm labor duties
- There will be repetitive movements while performing most of the farm labor duties.
- This job requires tree fruit experience by the worker. Crops:
- Gala and Honeycrisp apples. These crops listed may or may not be planted and the employer is not limited to only these crops listed Work Tasks to be performed:
- Picking Gala and Honeycrisp Apples Job Requirements:
- Work on ladders up to 12 feet tall
- Climb up and down the ladder while carrying a full bag
- Must have no problems with balance
- Walk on uneven ground
- Lift up to 60 lbs of apples for the entire workday
- Be able to bend, stoop, and stand for the entire workday
- Able to work in conditions including light rain and temperatures from 35 degrees to more than 100 degrees
- Be able to meet production minimums for fruit harvest
- Follow food safety rules APPLES Harvest:
- The Worker will hand harvest apples this can be performed from a motorized platform and/or from the ground or a ladder.
- The Worker will attach a harness, bucket, or bag and picks low hanging fruit while standing on the ground and higher branches while standing on a ladder.
- The Worker will pick according to grade, color, and size by grasping fruit with the hands and removing it from the tree in a motion so as not to harm adjacent buds on the tree branches. Workers carry harnesses, buckets, or bags weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Decant the fruit into a 4x4x3 container that holds about 25 bushels of fruit. Always be careful not to crush the fruit or break off a branch.
- Inspect the harvested fruit in bins and discard any fruit that does not meet specifications for quality, color, and size.
How to Apply?
Telephone Number to Apply: +15097070050
Email address to Apply: email@example.com
Web address to Apply: All Applications Must Be Made Through The Following Website
I apply for the job of fruit picking I’m from Malawi. Hardworking and energetic.
Kindly assist me with visa application requirements (visa sponsorship) or deduct my apart of my salary from month to month until I pay for the visa. Thanks