Job Position: Apiarist Job
Location: 602 Rural Route 6 NW 33-36-03-W3 Saskatoon, SKS7K 3J9
Employment type: Full time
Salary: $24.00 hourly
We are looking for an experienced Apiarist to join our team in Canada. The Apiarist will be responsible for managing bee colonies and beekeeping operations, including raising bees, caring for hives, harvesting honey, and producing beeswax products. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of bee behavior and biology, as well as strong organizational and communication skills to ensure the efficient management of hives.
Apiarist Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor and inspect hives regularly to ensure healthy populations of bees
- Manage hive health through preventative treatments, such as mite control
- Harvest honey and other hive products such as pollen and propolis
- Package and sell honey products
- Breed queen bees for sale or use in the apiary
- Educate the public about beekeeping practices
- Prepare equipment for winterization or summer use
- Follow all applicable regulations regarding beekeeping operations
- Maintain accurate records of hive production and activities
- Assist with research projects related to bee behavior or disease control
- There is no degree, certificate, or diploma.
- 7 months to less than a year of experience
- Because of the role, the employer declared that this is a green job:
- entails obligations and responsibilities that result in favorable environmental results
- It entails assisting green economy industries.
How To Apply?
All Applications Must Be Made Through The Following Website
How to Apply Instructions
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Here is what you must include in your application: A copy of your portfolio or relevant work examples