Poultry Farm Hands Job Location: Killarney QLD 4373:
- Join a dedicated team of wonderful individuals at our poultry production farms.
- Pay rate above award: $27.32 per hour (casual loading included)
- dedication to the overall health and safety of the workforce
- provided with uniforms, instruction, and relevant safety gear
- Candidates MUST possess a valid working visa for Australia.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Poultry Farm Hands to join our team in Queensland. Our farm is growing and we need people who can help us meet the demands of an ever-expanding customer base. We offer competitive wages, flexible hours, and a supportive working environment that allows our employees to grow professionally and personally. If you have experience working with poultry, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the care and maintenance of our poultry farm, including feeding, cleaning, and monitoring the health of our chickens. They will also be responsible for general farm maintenance duties, such as mowing, planting, and harvesting crops.
- Feeding and caring for poultry
- Cleaning pens and coops regularly
- Monitoring the health of chickens to ensure they remain healthy and productive
- General farm maintenance duties including mowing, planting, harvesting crops etc.
- Collecting eggs
- Assisting in the hatchery
- Assisting with general animal husbandry tasks
Poultry Farm Hands Job Requirements:
- Previous experience working with poultry is essential
- A valid driver’s license is preferred
- Must have a good understanding of animal welfare standards
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Skills & Experience:
Candidates that are chosen must possess the following qualities:
- fulfill the standards for biosecurity
- Physically fit, hardworking, trustworthy, and self-motivated with a mature and responsible mindset effective communicator and a team member with the ability to tolerate working in a noisy, dusty, and odorous poultry environment
- prior production or agricultural experience is a plus, as is having a solid command of the English language both in writing and speaking.
Please Don’t Forget To Share The Job.
Please If You Have Any Feedback, Write To Us In The Comment. This Really Helps Us.