Job title: Raw Side Operator (Day Shift)
Company: Foster Farms
Location: Corvallis, OR
Raw Side Operator (Day Shift) Job Details:
Foster Farms has been serving families since 1939. Since the founding days, Foster Farms has always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. Our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our valued TEAM Members will shine through in everything we do.
Foster Farms is always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms TEAM. We offer the experience of a large organization, however, we operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage TEAM Members to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete appropriate paperwork neatly and accurately
- Work with QC to blend meat according to their information
- Maintain weighed supplies of raw ingredients
- Shovel meat according to blends
- Operate the blender and franko machines
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work as an effective team member
- Must be able to work in a cold and wet environment
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to work consistently at a fast pace
- Must be able to kneel, bend and stoop
- Must be able to lift up to 50 LBS.
- Must be able to drive a pallet jack and have/or obtain a Foster Farms Safety License
Training period – 30 days.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new TEAM Members.
Apply for the job now!