Job title: Regional Sales Manager –Technical Agricultural Partnerships
Company: TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods
Location: British Columbia
Regional Sales Manager –Technical Agricultural Partnerships Job Details:
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is a great place to work. You can see it in our team members. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions set us apart from the competition. Our success is based as much on our future friendly team as the innovative technology solutions we offer.
Our team members include people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you’ll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
Here’s the impact you will make and what we will accomplish together
TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods is leveraging our world-leading technology and innovation to create better producer-to-consumer outcomes. To do this, we are creating a unified, trusted and sustainable value chain that enables the most efficient production and logistics outcomes, while lowering the impact on the environment. We deliver actionable digital solutions and data insights that connect global supply chains, improving the safety, quality and sustainability of food and consumer goods, all in a way that’s traceable and clear to the end consumer.
We offer an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the supply chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and consumer goods companies. Our solutions are comprised of the latest technologies that enable our customers to optimize their businesses and move goods through supply chains with more accuracy, efficiency and profit to get the right products to shelf, at the right time and at the right price, creating more sustainable production and consumption outcomes.
The Regional Sales Manager – Technical Agricultural Partnerships is responsible for providing leadership and direction to drive sales and loading, exploring the possibilities within our existing channels and creating innovative partnerships and new channel opportunities to optimize our reach with our consumers nationally and across the globe. This role is responsible for sales, key dimensions for success, the volume & quality of leads converted across all sales channels, increase client satisfaction, profit, client retention as well as inbound sales inquiries.
This role is a key member of the sales leadership team reporting to the Global Head of Sales. The Director of Sales and Partnerships will leverage networks and ability to build and maintain strategic relationships across the organization to ensure complete lockstep decision making and execution with enablement teams (marketing, product, operations, reporting etc.) and other key supporting teams across the organization.
- Build lasting relationships with partners and increase their spend with our client
- Develop sales strategies, work closely with marketing to grow awareness & build a strong pipeline.
- Competently knowledgeable and advise partners on technology solutions that improve business processes using data and customer insights that best fulfill their customer requirements, undergoing full assessments & analysis of client needs
- Align our clients portfolio within partner services and ensure their sales teams are aware of their positioning & benefits.
- Negotiate pricing with partners to achieve sales in line with our pricing policies & client requirements
- Managing internal resource and interfacing with internal departments
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales, along with regular activity reporting
- Participation in planning and preparing marketing campaigns along with targeted campaigns
- Proven experience in growing partner revenue in the UK and ideally internationally
- Previous experience introducing new products and services through the channel
- Assist partners in the full marketing and sales process to their end clients
- Proven track-record selling to the Enterprise customer market
- Strong customer facing skills and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Activities outside of normal work hours may also be necessary
- Experience using CRM
What you bring to the role
- Aptitude for thriving in rapidly changing business environment and track record of driving high impact change to deliver team engagement, efficiency and exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication and people skills are required, with the ability to ‘win trust’, selling on the quality and credibility of our client
- A high achiever with exceptional track record of success in marketing, channel, consumer sales or business development and recognize for your proven leadership across large teams and broad, complex business challenges
- Passion for learning and innovation; solutions oriented with a strategic mindset and operational acuity
- Excellent spoken and written English, with the ability to work cross-culturally with international teams
- Positive, creative, flexible, and driven
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of business and technology leadership experience with exceptional B2B tech companies
- Experience in growing the channel partner network through use of the many solutions available and have worked with MSP’s, systems integrators and technology partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing agriculture or similar is preferred
Collectively, our talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position us to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future.
Everyone belongs at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS Agriculture & Consumer Goods, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion for enabling remarkable human outcomes?
Together, let’s make the future friendly.
TELUS Agriculture is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Apply for the job now!