Job title: Unclassified
Expected salary: $23.02 per hour
Location: Truro, NS
Unclassified Job Details:
Job Type: Regular
Invest in you, JOIN AGROPUR. We Dairy you!
Join the Agropur Truro team.
Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy.
What we offer:
- Hourly rate of $23.02/hr from day 1, and premiums of $1.0 (Aft) or $1.0 (Night)
- Uniforms supplied by the Company.
- Overtime is available based on business needs at a time and a half rate or double time rate as applicable.
What is this role?
As a member of the Production Department, you will be responsible for performing various production-related duties, including (but not limited to):
- Monitoring and operating food manufacturing equipment, including packaging equipment, filling equipment, weighing machine and detector(s).
- Completing all necessary forms and recording transactions in our systems (MES/ERP/WMS) while on shift, including weight check forms
- Completing all required sanitation tasks and any assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Printing product labels and scanning them into the central inventory system
- Working safely and efficiently following Agropur SOPs and policies
What you need to join our team:
- Minimum Grade 12 high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Willingness and ability to obtain a forklift license
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manually lift to 25 kg regularly
- Safety and quality focused
- Able to follow instructions, work independently and in a team environment
- Proactive, motivated, and reliable individual
- Working knowledge of WHMIS, HACCP and GMPs
- Employees must be available to work the following shifts: Days / Afternoons / Nights / Weekends.
- One year of experience in a production environment in the food or pharmaceutical industries would be considered an asset
Is this for you? Are you ready to take on this challenge? Apply now.
Agropur welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. We are proud to be an employer with a diverse community and are committed to providing a respectful and inclusive experience for all employees and applicants. We will therefore work with candidates who request accommodation. Please note that an adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Apply for the job now!