Job Position: Seasonal Fruit Pickers
Location: Alstonville NSW 2477 Australia
Employment type: Casual
Salary: Hourly rate of $27.46 plus super
Seasonal Fruit Pickers Requirements:
- Demonstrate respect and empathy towards people with a disability
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused with a commitment to delivering high quality products and services for Aruma’s commercial customers
- Demonstrated commitment to working in alignment with Aruma’s core values and Code of Conduct
- Be willing to provide an NDIS Worker Check (NDISWC)
- A confirmation record of COVID-19 vaccination (doses 1, 2, and booster)
Why choose Aruma?
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Optional NFP $15,900 tax free + discounts on everyday products and services
- Training and development opportunities through Aruma RTO
- Access to Fitness Passport – subsidised gym membership
- Employee Assistance Program
People love to work at Aruma because they get the satisfaction of knowing they are Supporting people to live a great life, the life they want, the way they choose. Aruma is also BRAVE. That’s what makes us a trailblazer, being part of our team means you need to meet our BRAVE behaviours (Bold, Respectful, Authentic, Value Teamwork, Excellent) Find out more at www.aruma.com.au
Diversity & Inclusion:
How to apply
Follow the prompts and attach an updated resume.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered. Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment probity checks. We will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
Bonsoir je suis vraiment intéressé mais je vie au Togo en Afrique de l’ouest
Am interested about seasonal fruit picking job or any farm job within your organisation.
Dear Sir /madam
Am so interested to work oversease to help my family..thanks looking forward from you