Job title: Senior Software Developer
Expected salary: $100000 – 150000 per year
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Senior Software Developer Job Details:
- Develop your career by joining an established company
- Enjoy an annual salary of $100k-150k, based on education, skills, and experience, plus great benefits
- Become a valuable addition to our new Electronics team
About Bourgault Industries
Bourgault Industries is a leading global manufacturer of technologically advanced seeding & tillage equipment, with headquarters in Saskatchewan. Our mission is to design, manufacture and distribute the highest quality, most durable, and reliable farm equipment in the world, that meets and exceeds the expectations of our valued customers.
We are committed to the continuous development of our team members and innovation in developing our products. We recognize that our employees are the backbone of what we do and the important role they play in contributing to our success.
To learn more about our company, please visit our .
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our Electronics team based in Saskatoon, SK on a full-time basis. A hybrid or remote work arrangement may be considered for the right candidate. Occasional travel to the main production facility in St. Brieux or various test locations may be required.
We are looking for an individual to join the New Product Development group and work in cross-functional teams building software products and services for use in cloud, mobile, and desktop applications. In this role, you will be designing and delivering quality, innovative solutions that exploit the value of our product to help our customers maximize their productivity. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and expertise in a variety of programming languages and deployment environments.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design, implement, and test innovative solutions in emerging cloud and mobile technologies within a team as an influential technical expert
- Cultivate relationships with other teams internally (engineering, sales and marketing, service, etc.) and externally (dealers and customers) to understand their requirements and identify solutions to integrate into product developments to maximize the value proposition to the end user
- Share your knowledge with team members in new product development to increase quality and innovation
- Participate in initiatives with other technical experts to improve our solutions and development process
- Troubleshoot technical challenges in software solutions within a team
- Evaluate the implementation of a design through code reviews
- Deliver high-quality working code within a sprint boundary
- Contribute to company innovation events to create the next generation of technology for customer needs
To qualify, you will need 5+ years of experience in product development, focused on software products with strong knowledge of C# coding and frameworks. Experience in the agricultural industry is strongly preferred.
The following will be strong assets in successfully performing this role:
- Degree in Engineering/CS or a related field
- Experience having worked within a formal software development and testing environment and understanding of software architecture and lifecycle
- Experience with MVVM design pattern, and ReactiveUI framework
- Foundations in math concepts
As our ideal candidate, you have strong organizational skills and the capacity to excel both autonomously and collaboratively within a team. You possess effective interpersonal and communication skills, in order to develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders. Your critical and analytical thinking skills are essential in order to tackle challenges and drive informed decision-making – if you revel in hands-on work within a self-directed setting, you will thrive in this position.
About the Benefits
As a valued member of our team, you can look forward to an attractive annual salary ranging from $100k-150k + performance-based bonus, based on skills and experience, plus great benefits, including:
- Performance-based pay increases and production bonus
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Relocation/rental subsidy (when applicable)
- Company-wide profit-sharing plan
- Fuel subsidy allowance
- Travel Insurance
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Individual Health Spending Account
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan with company-matching RRSP contributions
- Flex/time in lieu
- Annual Personal Protective Equipment allowance
- On-site fitness centers for employees and family members
- Career guidance/counseling
- Comprehensive Health & Safety Program
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Regular staff BBQs, holiday parties, and employee appreciation events!
If you are a critical thinker looking for a challenging and dynamic role within an innovative team – apply now!
Apply for the job now!