Job title: Warehouse Coordinator
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
Warehouse Coordinator Job Details:
At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
This position supports the Port Coquitlam Warehouse Team by ensuring compliance to established accountability practices and processes. This position also provides Maestro Software and Hardware support; liaison between Warehouse, Production, Planning and Distribution. Facilitates training and understanding of Warehouse policies and procedures. Tracks/monitors Warehouse financials and reports on same.
How you will make contributions that matter…
- Preparation of Various reports for Warehouse and Inventory team
- Weekly reporting on financials and KPI’s
- Development of Warehouse processes to meet business unit goals
- Assist the Inventory team on the floor and Leading inventory counts
- Monitors warehouse processes for compliance to established procedures
- Participates in Warehouse Team Meetings and conference calls
- Assist with financial analysis as well as presentation preparation as required
- Various period end reports as required
- Preparation of financial accruals
- Act as a Liaison between Inventory and Warehouse supervisors
- Other duties as required.
You are best suited for the role if you…
- Post secondary education (or equivalent) in Business/Administration an asset; prior accounting experience an asset
- Experience within Warehouse/Shipping and receiving environments
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Maestro system
- High level of self-motivation and initiative / ability to contribute to the development of a sound management team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency and dependability in current position
Our story began in Canada in 1954, when the Saputo family’s hard work and dedication created a thriving dairy business. More than 65 years later, our roots in this country remain strong with our Corporate Headquarters in Montréal. Today, we are a leading cheese manufacturer and fluid milk and cream processor in Canada with well-loved brands, such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Joyya, Milk2Go, Milk2Go Sport, Neilson, Nutrilait, Scotsburn* and Woolwich Goat Dairy. Thanks to our national footprint, we’re proud to bring our best to our customers and consumers, and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in Canada, please click here. ( )
Join the Saputo Dairy Products Canada team to make your contributions matter every day!
- SCOTSBURN is a registered trademark and is used under license by Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by Saputo Inc. and all companies, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and other entities controlled by Saputo Inc. (collectively, “Saputo”) on Saputo’s web site are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a Saputo subsidiary, office or department, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While Saputo attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. Saputo is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply for the job now!