Job title: Warehouse General Labour
Location: Edmonton, AB
Warehouse General Labour Job Details:
Warehouse General Labour | Edmonton | req107159
We are looking for experienced Warehouse General Labour Professionals to join our team.
The General Labour Professional will support various duties including receiving, picking, packing and shipping of customer orders. This position may involve the use of RF scanners and various warehouse management systems.
- Follow standard warehouse practices and work instructions required to maintain high levels of inventory and location accuracy. Documents and identifies all discrepancies to the warehouse supervisor or team lead;
- Accurately complete routine documentation, such as pick sheets, manifests, and unload lists;
- Perform a variety of physically demanding general labor duties according to standard work instructions, such as manually loading and unloading goods from a trailer; Capable of heavy lifting up to 50 lbs, capable of repetitive work including bending, twisting and reaching, following safety procedures;
- Demonstrates accuracy and efficiency in the execution of standard warehousing processes such as receiving, picking, packing, shipping, checking and loading customer orders and products;
- Participates in process-specific training and adheres to all work instructions and guidelines established by Kuehne+Nagel to comply with regulatory standards such as ISO and GXP;
- Comply with GMP requirements as applicable to ensure that ll quality and regulatory requirement of Health Canada and other applicable authorities and client requirements are met;
- Demonstrates and maintains professional interpersonal skills when dealing with internal and external personnel;
- Follows all company safety, security and housekeeping protocols. Respects customer and company property and equipment;
- Proactive in accident & incident prevention; complete applicable reports promptly and accurately when required;
- Strives to increase personal knowledge and shares work knowledge with co-workers;
- Employee maintains an acceptable availability for work record. (Absenteeism and lates);
- Demonstrates initiative and responsibility in all tasks in support of department and business goals;
- Supports, and personally contributes to, the company’s continuous improvement philosophy;
- Responds positively towards changing business parameters. Supports peers and the leadership team;
- Availability to work periodic overtime and a variety of shifts in order to meet the requirements of the operation;
- Other duties as assigned.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Minimum 1-3 years of warehouse experience;
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and written);
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team required;
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and safety regulations within business unit.
With over 79.000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Apply on Website
Apply on Website
Apply for the job now!