Job title: Windscreen Fitter Apprenticeship
Location: Ipswich, QLD
Windscreen Fitter Apprenticeship Job Details:
O’Brien Glass have an exciting opportunity for you to begin your new career within the Auto Glass industry by joining our Ipswich Branch as an Apprentice Windscreen Fitter!
If you love delivering a first-class customer experience, want to receive supportive on the job training and receive a full qualification, then this is the right role for you!
We are looking for hands on, customer experience champions to join our team ASAP!
If you are looking for a long-term career with a multinational company with a well-known household name, then Apply Now!
- This is a Tuesday to Saturday roster – Must be able to commit to Saturday work
What you’ll be doing:
- Undergo the O’Brien Cert III in Automotive Glazing through our O’Brien® Auto Technician Skills Development Program
- Participate in the O’Brien® Auto Technician Skills Development Program.
- This program is designed to develop Auto Technician capabilities to the level required to repair and replace glass on any type of motor vehicle to Australian standards.
- Learn how to complete windscreen re-calibrations for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Undertake glass chip repairs
- Deliver an excellent experience to our customers
- Deliver the service in a professional and timely manner
What we are looking for:
- Must be comfortable dealing with customers face to face and keeping them engaged
- Have a true passion for delivering customer service excellence
- MUST be able to drive Automatic and Manual vehicles!
- Reliable, positive attitude and willingness to learn the trade
- Retail or automotive knowledge or experience is an advantage but not required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a reputation for positively engaging and influencing others
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A high level of self-awareness and desire for ongoing personal development
- Desire to succeed, with an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieve results and is positive in times of pressure.
- Good organisational & time management skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks.
- Employees who are looking for long term career opportunities!
- Flexible rostering with options for penalties and overtime
- Ongoing incentive programs and recognition
- Ongoing learning and development during and after your Apprenticeship
- Supportive team members and management
- Tools and uniform provided
Realise your potential and build a great career with O’Brien and Apply today!
As part of Belron®, the world’s leading glass specialists operating in 35 countries, O’Brien® put our customer at the heart of everything that we do. We serve more than 300,000 Customers each year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are a highly successful business, and we need talented people like you to keep us strong. We strive to create a work experience where you can be yourself, achieve great things and feel inspired. A workplace where you can be your best you.
O’Brien® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. If you don’t quite meet all the criteria but feel like you could make a difference at O’Brien, please get in touch with our team.
Apply for the job now!