Job title: Dishwasher – Commissary/Production Kitchen
Company: Nature’s Fare Markets
Expected salary: $17.5 per hour
Location: Vernon, BC
Dishwasher – Commissary/Production Kitchen Job Details:
**Apply online and drop in to our on site hiring event – Tuesday, August 1st 2023 from 10am to 2pm – Nature’s Fare Markets at 3400 30th Avenue, Vernon **
Nature’s Fare Markets is looking for a full-time team member to ensure our Commissary Kitchen is constantly supplied with clean, organized, safe dishes! Our Commissary Kitchen is based out of our Head Office location here in Vernon, BC.
The successful candidates can expect to work 5 days, 40 hours/week – 5am to 1:30pm or 7am to 3:30pm with flexibility Monday – Friday or Sunday – Thursday.
DISHWASHER – COMMISSARY KITCHEN
In our commissary, we are passionately creating delicious food made with carefully chosen organic, local sustainable ingredients: fresh products, ethically raised and grass-fed meat and dairy and products without additives or preservatives. Our customers love our fresh juices and smoothies, gourmet sandwiches and wraps, salads, hearty soups, entrees and an array of baked goods. And of course, we offer tasty options for a variety of food preferences including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and paleo diets.
- Competitive wages starting at $17.50 per hour
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible benefit package
- We are big on team building and take turns cooking for one another every few weeks
- Sweet Store Discount
- Positive team environment
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Owning the responsibility to ensure the kitchen remains stocked with clean, organized, plentiful dishes and cooking tools!
Collect used, dirty dishes from various areas in the kitchen
Scrape, load and rinse dishes, containers, pots/pans etc. and use machine for washing
Unload clean dishes, let dry and place in appropriate place
Keep dishwasher area clean and safe
Ensure maintenance of cleanliness and comply with WorkSafe, Food Safe, and Nature’s Fare standards at all times.
Performance of additional cleaning duties as required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a great attitude and love to learn
- Passionate about fresh, organic and natural foods
- Experience in food preparation environment is a plus but not necessary
- Food Safe Certificate – Level 1 considered an asset
- You pride yourself on quality of work and your keen eye for detail
- You thrive in a team environment and enjoy collaborating with others
- You are open to new ideas or challenges that may come your way
- You can easily adapt to shifting priorities
- You like a dynamic environment and have the ability to be on your feet for an 8 hour shift
Some things you should know about us:
- We strive for constant collaboration and communication to achieve the best results in everything we do
- We expect our team to put as much care into food preparation as we would preparing meals for our family
- We support one another and build each other up
- We pride ourselves in a light-hearted, fun and inclusive atmosphere
- Recognition to stand-out team members is very important to us
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive.
Nature’s Fare Markets is an equal opportunity employer and as such we strive to foster a workplace where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected.
Apply online today!
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!