Job title: Farm Cook and gardener
Company: Staff 360
Location: Tamworth, NSW
Farm Cook and gardener Job Details:
1 Farm cook required to prepare meals for a team of farm staff alongside a gardener to carry – ideal for a couple or backpackers
Farm Cook & Gardener
Located near Walgett, NSW our client is the homestead of a large agricultural enterprise specialising in broadacre cropping & cotton production.
They are currently seeking a Farm Cook (asap) responsible for feeding the team of farm machinery operators. If a suitable candidate has a partner competent with gardening or landscaping, they are welcome to come to work on the property also.
Main duties will include:
- Preparing and cooking evening meals for farm crew
- Preparation of food and sandwiches for packed lunches
- Stock control of all kitchen food inventory and cold storage.
- Maintaining the kitchen to a high standard of safety and hygiene according to management.
- Maintaining a clean communal area/kitchen/dining area
- Driving to town for occasionally groceries and other ad hoc duties when required.
Your skills & experience
- Have experience cooking for large groups of people. (eg. at a roadhouse, cattle station, farm during a large harvest or seeding etc.
- High level of hygiene and safety standards.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Full clean drivers licence. ( desirable)
- Daily rate of $330
- All food and meals included free of charge.
- Onsite male & female farm accommodation with own room and en suite.
- Suitable for citizens, residents & WHV holders.
Please apply by clicking on “Apply Now” and following the prompts to upload your resume.
Should you experience difficulties with the online application process, please email your application to Niamh@Staff360.com.au or call Niamh on 07 3720 8504 for more information.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia’s agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.
Ideal for a working backpackers, grey nomads or station cooks
On farm accommodation provided
Long term work available