Job Position: Farm Labourer jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Location: Hanover, Ontario, Canada N4N 0A1
Employment type: Full-time
Farm Labourer jobs
- Salary: $19.46/hour
- $1,000 Hold Bonus Payable
- Return after 3 months of continuous operation
- Retire after 2 years of continuous service
- All PPE provided to employees ($125 refundable after 3 months of service)
- fast learning environment
- Opportunities for further development and training
- Full-time farm workers positions are responsible for collecting eggs, ensuring product quality and completing required paperwork, and assisting with any other general farm duties that may arise during scheduled shifts. Selected candidates will be trained. Join our team and experience working in the exciting and rewarding agricultural industry!
Responsibilities and Required Qualifications
- Collect eggs
- Washing/Sorting Eggs
- General Cleaning/Hygiene
- Complete the required documents
- Other duties assigned
- Be down-to-earth and be able to go to work on time every day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and repetitive task environment
- Commitment to teamwork and safe work practices
- Can vary and work flexibly until the job is done
- Must be able to work in various temperature and humidity levels
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- HACCP, biosafety and animal care requirements must be followed (training provided)
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Maple Leaf Foods is dedicated to the health and safety of all of our workers. As part of our commitment, we have implemented a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including requiring all staff to be properly vaccinated and to provide proof of immunization. In accordance with this policy, successful candidates will be required to submit proof of vaccination prior to starting work. We shall, of course, consider making arrangements for anyone who is unable to get vaccinated in accordance with human rights and other related laws.
Farm Labourer jobs, How To Apply?
HR Hanover can be reached at [email protected]
Maple Leaf Foods is dedicated to achieving and sustaining employment equity and a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a handicap who require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the application or hiring process should contact our Talent Attraction Team at [email protected] Reasonable adjustments will be considered on an individual basis, and your request will be addressed asap.