Job title: Marketing Manager
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Marketing Manager Job Details:
Job Title Marketing Manager
Job Description Summary Develop, implement, and execute the annual retail marketing plan in its entirety. This includes (but not limited to) the creation and management of the annual budget, marketing schedule of events and promotions, advertising and media campaigns, communications, Guest Services optimization, community enrichment, and creation of new partnerships to maximize Retailer contributions.
- Development of the annual marketing strategy; implement all marketing plans and tactics to ensure the highest standards of execution.
- Responsible for preparation, direction, management, tracking and reporting of the annual marketing budget.
- Regular monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of key results as they relate to marketing programs, including sales, traffic, social media and digital analytics.
- Creation of promotional, advertising and marketing programs to enhance profile of the Mic Mac Mall with the goal improving sales and increasing customer traffic.
- Develop Guest Services as Community hub, working with GS Supervisor to increase Gift Certificate sales and overall value to Retailers and Community.
- Develop and regularly update information packages for prospective tenants, as required to augment leasing and marketing efforts, and keep market and customer information current.
- Manage vacancies and create visually appealing windows to minimize appearance and entice lease opportunities.
- Analyze monthly sales reports identify sales promotion opportunities.
- Regular communication with Retailers and managers through in person meetings, emails and monthly and quarterly updates
- Establish key contacts at retailer head offices to assist with development and support for all marketing programs.
- Work with retailers on advertising opportunities and marketing strategy as needed
- New/Renovation Tenants
- Category Seasonal Highs
- Percentage Rent Retailers
- Trending/relevant Retailers, products + services
Communication & Reporting
- Setting and implementing social media, email, and app communication campaigns to align with marketing objectives – templates, appearance, font, tone, etc.
- Monthly Marketing Memorandum
- Communicate with all departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Participate in owners’ meetings as required to review new development and marketing program results, etc.
- Review monthly expense allocations to ensure budget control and accountability.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly reports and provide an analysis of results with recommendations; Traffic, Sales, Gift Certificate Sales, Digital traffic, etc.
New Partnership Development
- Source sponsors and partners to elevate brand and drive revenue/reduce costs for marketing budget throughout the year, including key sales periods.
- Negotiate contra opportunities with select partners to maximize dollars spent.
- Lead the development and execution of the annual Holiday/Décor Event Strategy.
- Source associated holiday sponsorship and partnership opportunities where possible.
Education & Experience:
- Education Level: Post-secondary education preferred (college or university, or equivalent experience in marketing.
- Knowledge of the local, national, and international retail landscape.
- Major Specialties: Experience in branded partnership marketing and special events, advertising (including traditional, media, digital and social marketing mediums) and prior public relations/publicity training program).
- Must be extremely multi-task oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent and proven inter-personal and communication skills to create and build lasting relationships with staff, Retailers and Community, Tourism, etc.
- Must be an effective communicator to a variety of management and ownership levels.
- Strong computer knowledge of Microsoft applications, internet/web capabilities and social media applications.
- Ability to negotiate, source quotes from multiple suppliers as needed
- Flexibility with hours is key – occasional evening and weekend events and entering the holiday season is required.
- Positive attitude, upbeat personality and overall enthusiasm for the role is key
- Experience in Canva, Adobe, Yardi is an asset.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to . Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Cushman & Wakefield is committed to equity in employment and our goal is to have a diverse, inclusive, and barrier-free workplace. If you are a person with a disability and need the job posting in an alternative format or any other accessible accommodations during the hiring process, please email your request to [email protected]. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.Cushman & Wakefield s’engage à respecter l’équité en matière d’emploi. Notre objectif est d’offrir un milieu de travail diversifié, inclusif et exempt d’obstacles. Si vous êtes une personne handicapée et que vous avez besoin de recevoir l’offre d’emploi dans un autre format ou d’accéder à toute autre mesure d’adaptation au cours du processus d’embauche, veuillez soumettre votre demande par courriel à [email protected]. Veuillez mentionner le titre de poste et le lieu de travail au moment de communiquer avec nous.
Apply for the job now!