Job title: Pest Control Sales & Service Technician
Company: Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators
Expected salary: $35000 – 50000 per year
Location: Streator, IL
Pest Control Sales & Service Technician Job Details:
Pest Control Sales & Service Technician
Our Pest Control Sales & Service Technicians are out in our communities, visiting customers and performing their pest control treatments. Pest Control Sales & Service Technicians also offer customers additional products and services that may be beneficial, which present great opportunities to earn commissions on top of a guaranteed hourly wage. There are also opportunities
for advancement and career growth – including paths into management-level roles.
Daily Tasks for a Pest Control Sales & Service Technician include:
- Pick up and drop off service vehicle each day
- Applying pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions
- Providing sound advice for both natural and chemical pest control methods
- Responding on a timely basis to customers’ requests for telephone and in-person service calls + calling customers to confirm scheduled services
- Identifying and acting upon opportunities to sell additional products or services
Qualifications for a Pest Control Sales & Service Technician:
- High School Diploma/GED and a valid driver’s license
- Prior industry experience, but it’s not required
- A clear understanding of the safety protocols for pest control, including wearing properly fitted respirators when working with chemicals and donning protective clothing and gloves
- Familiarity with electrical and plumbing systems in the event of infestations in the pipes or chewed wiring
Indicators of success for a Pest Control Sales & Service Technician:
- You are personable and enjoy interacting with customers
- You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups
- You are detailed oriented and understand the importance of safety
- You have a good aptitude for basic math- necessary for doing calculations related to sales and service
- You should be comfortable working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics
- For safety reasons (respirators must seal to your face) the only facial hair allowed is a well-trimmed mustache
Why should I choose Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators?
In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 90+ year history, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of our team.
- Comprehensive training and licensing paid by the company
- Guaranteed hourly wage of $17 per hour with first-year earnings $35k-50k+
- Company-provided vehicle and gas card
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth – including paths into management-level roles
- Company-contributed medical coverage
- Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance are available
Quik-Kill Pest Eliminators is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Let our success power up your career as a Pest Control Sales & Service Technician. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Apply for the job now!