Job title: Property Management Coordinator (TPM – Behchokǫ̀)
Company: Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation
Location: Behchoko, NT
Property Management Coordinator (TPM – Behchokǫ̀) Job Details:
Tłı̨chǫ Property Management is looking for an experienced, organized, reliable, and dependable worker to join our team as the Property Management Coordinator located in Behchokǫ̀, NT.
Reports to: Operations Superintendent
Term: Part-Time Permanent, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-12:00pm, and Monday-Sunday on-call outside working hours for Behchokǫ̀ Motel emergencies, no 4-hour call outs.
Location: Behchokǫ̀, NT
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Edzo Airport
- Tuesday & Wednesday onsite flight administration.
- On call as needed for unexpected flights/delays.
2. Behchokǫ̀ Motel
- Motel reservation bookings & coordination.
- Motel operations repairs & maintenance.
3. Janitorial & Security Staff
- Coordinate and schedule security/janitorial staff for the Nishi-Khon Complex, Behchokǫ̀ Health Center, Nursing Residence, Tłı̨chǫ Government office and Behchokǫ̀ Motel.
- Tenant/Customer utility, insurance, etc., follow up and logging.
- AR/AP assistance as directed by your direct report.
- General/unforeseen administrative duties as requested by your direct report.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience an asset.
- Class 5 driver’s licence an asset.
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Good communication and effective listening skills.
- Ability to work independently and productively.
Being a strong team player, communicator, and having an awesome and approachable personality are musts!
If you think this could be the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for the job now!