Job title: Sales Manager – Yorkton
Company: Pattison Agriculture
Location: Yorkton, SK
Sales Manager – Yorkton Job Details:
Pattison Agriculture Limited, 580 York Road West, Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #1093
Monday, June 12, 2023
To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking to employ a target-oriented and experienced Sales Manager in Yorkton, SK to manage the sales activities for a specific branch including the implementation of Pattison Agriculture objectives and sales processes for the company whole goods equipment. Responsible for sales metrics for a specific branch. Attracts, retains, and effectively coaches Territory Managers (Sales Staff).
This individual’s responsibilities include:
- Manage, coach, and build relationships with sales staff, and direct responsibility for specified accounts as needed.
- Creates and manages development plans for sales staff which includes identifying training needs and development activities
- Ensures sales metrics and goals are met, using a consistent sales process
- Assist with whole goods marketing strategy.
- Works with other departments to promote customer satisfaction and execute best practices
- Manage sales budgets with attention to cost reduction and savings, develop and implement incentives plans.
- May assist with creating the Sales Department business plan with sales staff and Branch manager
- May oversee or assist with used and new whole goods inventory levels/metrics
This would be an ideal position if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Ag Business, Marketing or related field; Associates/Bachelors degree preferred.
- Equivalent education or experience may be considered
- 3+ years sales experience, 1+ years management experience
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products would be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible hours, willingness to travel
Why join us?
We have excellent benefits, competitive wages, in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary