Job title: Service Technician – Russell
Company: Pattison Agriculture
Location: Russell, ON
Service Technician – Russell Job Details:
Pattison Agriculture Limited, Box 1330, Russell, Manitoba, Canada Req #1101
Friday, June 23, 2023
To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking for a Service Technician to join our fast-paced, energetic dealership in Russell, MB. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilize state of the art ag technology and be part of the future of agriculture.
Repair, troubleshoot, adjust, overhaul and maintain equipment used in farming, land clearing and similar activities.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
· Instruct apprentices
· Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
· Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
· Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
· Keep maintenance reports and documentation
· Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
· Attach components and adjust new farm equipment
· Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
· Service attachments and working tools
· Verify and repair emission control systems
· Interest in learning methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of agricultural equipment
· Language requirement: English
· 3 years to less than 5 years experience
· Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
· Work Setting: in shop, on-site customer service
· Own tools/equipment: tools, steel-toed safety boots
· Valid driver’s licence
· Weight Handling: up to 23 kg (50 lbs), up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
· Work conditions and physical capabilities: outdoors, non-smoking, dusty, hot, noisy, physically demanding, attention to detail, bending, crouching, kneeling, hand-eye coordination, handling heavy loads, manual dexterity, overtime required, standing for extended periods
Why join us?
Benefits: dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage, vision care benefits, Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan, Registered Retirement Savings Plan, group insurance benefits, life insurance, free parking available, learning/training paid by employer, variable or compressed work week.
With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date**
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $34.00
- Max Hiring Rate $45.00