Job title: Building Automation Controls Project Manager – Entry or Mid Level – Indianapolis, IN
Expected salary: $52400 – 112400 per year
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Building Automation Controls Project Manager – Entry or Mid Level – Indianapolis, IN Job Details:
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation! We know that the only way a business thrives is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, adaptable, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve people’s lives.
Project Managers coordinate and deliver multiple, simultaneous building automation projects of various complexities, which contributes to creating safer environments in critical institutions such as hospitals, universities, and industrial facilities. Why is this so important? As a Project Manager, your fiscal and managerial oversight across all project facets ensures client satisfaction, effective resource allocation, and safe, timely completion of projects.
Curious to see what a Project Manager does on a day-to-day basis? CLICK HERE:
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Evaluate project specifications, drawings, and related documents to understand project intentions, establishing comprehensive project schedules in coordination with the team while identifying crucial installation timelines
- Oversee the procurement of supplies and materials required for project completion, and actively participate in project cost reviews to ensure financial efficiency
- Assist the Operations Manager in contracting subcontractors, coordinating their activities to align with the project scope, schedules, and fiscal requirements while ensuring adherence to safety regulations
- Conduct orientations for project technicians, providing all necessary project documentation such as scope of work, technical drawings, project contacts, and application-engineered diagrams
- Diligently track project resources and progress, documenting any events impacting the schedule, scope, and overall efficiency; identify and pursue opportunities for project-specific change orders
- Manage project-specific billing coordination with the Accounting team and Operations Manager, schedule commissioning resources, expedite the return of mark-ups for as-built development, and ensure timely completion of project-specific close-out documentation
You will make an impact with these qualifications:
- High School Diploma or state-recognized GED
- Project management or engineering internship or related work experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of project management; ability to read and understand basic mechanical / electrical drawings and customer specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a continual and permanent basis without company sponsorship
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with limited violations
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- 3+ years’ Project Management experience in the HVAC controls, or similar, industry
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here:
- The pay range for this position is $52400 – $112400 / year and the annual incentive target is 5%-10% of the base salary. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications, and premium geographic location.
Ready to create your own journey? Join us today and help create a better #TomorrowWithUs!
We are a global technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to sustainable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We value your unique identity and perspective. We are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us. Learn more about our commitment to DEI .
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well as safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.
#LI-KB1 #RSS hvac controls, building controls, programming, hvac field technician, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, direct digital control, apogee, Desigo, Modbus, Tridium, Niagara, Alerton, commissioning, LonWorks, BACnet, DDC, BMS, building management, mechanical systems, system integration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .
Apply for the job now!