Job title: Clinical Application Specialist – Hospital Patient Monitoring (Remote/Travel: Toronto, ON)
Location: Toronto, ON
Clinical Application Specialist – Hospital Patient Monitoring (Remote/Travel: Toronto, ON) Job Details:
Job Title Clinical Application Specialist – Hospital Patient Monitoring (Remote/Travel: Toronto, ON)
As a Clinical Application Specialist, you will combine your interpersonal, clinical, and sales skills with our robust learning and development programs and commitment to on-the-job training to support pre-sales and customer education for Philips Hospital Patient Monitoring products.
- Utilizing exceptional organization and customer service skills to provide pre-sales support and deliver post-sales application training; serving as the primary liaison for customers and internal stakeholders during multiple phases of the sales and implementation processes.
- Scheduling and delivering onsite applications trainings, go-lives, and ongoing support to end user clinicians on the effective and efficient use of Philips products, according to guidelines, proactive training plans, and/or workflow analysis. Assisting sales account teams with customer presentations, demonstrations, trials, site visits, trade show support, and education events, specifically focused on clinical and technical components. Confirming the product and/or solution is ready for use; performing clinical configurations and set-up, as required.
- Fostering excellent customer experiences and strong business relationships to understand needs and business drivers to develop training solutions for pre-sales, installation, and post-installation support.
- Facilitating the resolution of customer issues by leveraging a OnePhilips approach with the sales and services teams, following escalation and feedback processes. Collaborating on: business priorities, new product introductions, business unit related projects, clinical/technical input for request for proposal, and configuration of quotations and orders.
- The ideal candidate will be located in the Greater Toronto Area. The job operates in the hospital/medical environment and remotely from a home office location. Approximately 80% travel across the province of Ontario is required. Occasional overnight stays and travel by air and/or train may be required.
You’re the right fit if:
- You’ve acquired 3+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital environment.
- Your skills include experience in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER) and/or Operating Room (OR) settings. Knowledge of Philips IntelliVue monitoring equipment and applications preferred.
- You have completed a four-year post-secondary university nursing program and are able to provide verification for registration/licensure as a Registered Nurse in a Canadian province.
- You’re passionate about technology and education related to patient care. Prior clinical training and education delivery experience is highly preferred.
- May be required to adhere to certification/credentialing required by the customer in connection with admission into its facilities to perform job duties. Customer requirements may include, but are not limited to, drug testing and immunizations as dictated by the customer or facility policy.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help improve the lives of others.
- Learn more about
. * Discover
- Learn more about
- Read more about
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion .
Canadian work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa, now or in the future.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. For this position, you must reside in or within commuting distance to Toronto, ON.
Philips Canada requires as a condition of employment all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. In accepting employment with Philips Canada employees will be required to upload their proof of vaccination or request for a human rights accommodation to our third-party vendor. Any vaccination confirmation must be fully satisfactory to the Company in its sole discretion for any offer to be valid. In the event any evidence of vaccination and/or request for a human rights accommodation are not received or if they are not fully satisfactory, any offer will be withdrawn.
Philips Canada is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply for the job now!