Job title: Rewards Analyst – Hybrid
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Location: Montreal, QC
Rewards Analyst – Hybrid Job Details:
Create your future. WTW’s Rewards Practice is the global leader in effectively aligning board of director, executive and employee pay programs, with the interest of our clients’ stakeholders. Our team of compensation consultants advise a diverse set of organizations across Canada on all matters relating to compensation levels, incentive plan design, performance analysis, fair pay, corporate governance, shareholder engagement, legislative and regulatory trends, and risk management, among others.
As a Rewards Analyst, you will work side-by-side the industry’s top consultants while you develop technical knowledge and experience working with a variety of clients across all industries. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw upon your ability to solve complex issues, analyze data, formulate conclusions, present findings and recommend potential solutions. Working within teams, you will collaborate with colleagues with a similar interest in human resources strategies and be exposed to other segments of WTW.
Love your work. Our projects range in scope from specific projects to broad, cross-segment engagements such as total rewards strategy and total rewards optimization.
Regular activities of the role:
- Partnering with consulting teams to design philosophies and strategies to attract, reward and retain talent
- Supporting clients to ensure that their rewards programs are market competitive by performing benchmarking analyses
- Monitoring legal, regulatory and legislative trends that impact corporate governance and compensation design trends
- Modeling pay structures and conducting financial impact analyses of plan designs
- Developing, analyzing and calibrating executive and broad-based incentive plan designs that align with an organization’s corporate strategy
- Preparing reports to present findings and recommendations to diverse client audiences
- Communicating changes to internal and external stakeholders
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity
- Progress towards a bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, mathematics, business intelligence, human resources or any other major with significant quantitative course work, and a minimum GPA of 3.0 (B+/75% equivalent)
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills (analyst type of internship preferred)
- Passion and inherent curiosity to solve problems and share solutions that exceed client expectations
- A self-starter who can work independently, but also interact cooperatively in a close team environment with colleagues at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Strong financial literacy is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for the job now!