Job title: Fuel Agent
Company: Executive Aviation
Expected salary: $19.1 – 22.1 per hour
Location: Prince George, BC
Fuel Agent Job Details:
Are you ready to take off and start a new and exciting career in the aviation industry? If so, take a look at our opportunity below!
Do you have strong customer service experience? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you passionate about airplanes? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, we want you!
Executive Aviation is looking for a full-time Fuel Agent at our Prince George BC location. We are looking for a hands-on person, who has flexible availability, and a love of airplanes. We offer a great training program! This role would report directly to the FBO Station Manager.
What do we offer?
Executive Aviation is proud to have very progressive wage ranges with lots of earning potential. The range of salary for this position is $19.10-$22.10/hour. We offer comprehensive Health benefits for all part- and full-time team members. We also have fantastic flight benefits with the airlines that we support. We want to see you grow and reach your goals! The sky’s the limit with Executive Aviation.
- Welcome all pilots, answer phones, offer great customer service and reply to customer emails
- Marshal in aircraft upon arrival
- Fuel aircraft as requested adhering to WFS procedures
- Complete ground services for aircraft (GPU, Lav, Potable Water, Grooming)
- Manage fueling priorities
- Fuel GSE. (ie Diesel Fuel for trucks)
- Bulk re-fuelers (ie Aviation fuel in truck tank)
- Handling of FSII
- Snow removal
- Monitor aviation fuel levels in the fuel trucks, tank farm and FSSI reservoir and drums.
- Safely drive fuel truck to larger aircraft
- Record gas tickets
- Complete quality and safety checks, check for damage and cleanliness
- Responding to incoming aircraft requests after hours if needed.
- Move aircraft in and out of the hangar
- Re-position aircraft on the ramp
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have valid provincial driver’s license, DZ license an asset
- Willing to work all shifts (nights, weekends etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aviation/ mechanical experience preferred
- Background in gasoline/ fuel an asset
Apply for this position
We’ve received your resume. Click to update it.
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or
Paste your resume here or
This position requires you to secure either a Restricted Area Identity Card or security pass, which requires an in depth criminal background check, would you have any difficulty passing this check?
Please note this process is started after a candidate has been hired.*
We do our best to accommodate everyone’s availability, however our schedule is determined by the airline’s flight schedule. In Prince George, our operation is 24/7/365. Shifts for our operation run from 0500-2200. We are currently looking for someone to help with weekend evening coverage from 1330-2200 and 3 days during the week, 0930-1800. These hours are subject to change.
Knowing this, would you have open or full flexibility during our hours of operation?*
Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?*
Do you have a valid provincial drivers licence? Yes No
Do you have access to a reliable vehicle to get you to and from work, as public transportation is limited to the Prince George airport.*
Are you looking for full time or part time employment?*
How many years of outdoor experience do you have?*
How did you find out about this position?*
Did you hear about this position from a current EA Team Member? If so, who referred you?*
Apply for the job now!