Job title: General Labour PM Shift
Company: Canada Goose
Location: Toronto, ON
General Labour PM Shift Job Details:
Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you’re part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
Reporting to the Cutting Room Supervisors, you will play a critical role in securely packaging and preventing inadequate cut good from reaching sewing facilities by performing quality checks on all pieces.
- Preparation of boxes and skids to pack cut goods
- Take off all cut parts from the cutting machine table, sort and pack them up
- Perform quality checks on all pieces prior to packaging
- Clear the conveyer to optimize the cutting machine operation
- Assist the cutter operator to move spreads on to the cutting machine
- Manufacturing environment
- Standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to work 4:00PM – 12:30AM
What’s in it For You?
- A company built on Canadian roots and heritage
- Your work is recognized with a comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards Program
- Opportunities for career growth through numerous internal and external programs
- Recognize and be recognized by your peers with our Goose Rewards & ICON Rewards
- Be a part of CG Gives. Donation matching and paid volunteer time to help the organizations you care about
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
We believe in the power of inclusion and are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment where all employees can bring their authentic selves to work everyday. We believe every one of our team members enriches our diversity by exposing us to varying ways to understand the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design, produce, and deliver great products and service. Our different perspectives are what enable us to create, dream and live in the open.
Canada Goose is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
There are multiple ways to interview with us! If you require any interview accommodation for your interview, please e-mail us at .
Apply for the job now!