Job title: General Utility Worker II – Bridgewater
Location: Westport, CT
General Utility Worker II – Bridgewater Job Details:
The General Utility Worker II serves a variety of essential back of the house and front of house Food & Beverage (F&B) roles. F&B General Utility Worker II is required to maintain a safe sanitary work environment and required to gain an extensive knowledge of the proper use and cleaning techniques for kitchen equipment.
- Monitor and record food an equipment temperature
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment including pot/dish wash and deep clean duties
- Attend in-house training sessions.
- Maintain personal hygiene, appearance, and uniform to company regulations always.
- To present an image always conducive to good customer relations.
- Comply and assist in the promotion and implementation of the company’s health and safety policy.
- Comply and assist in the promotion and implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Service of food and/or beverages to customers to the standards set by Campbell Catering.
- Ensure all food hygiene regulations are adhered to
- To assist chefs with the checking in of food deliveries ensuring that only the highest standards of produce is accepted into the units.
- To ensure that all food storage align with food hygiene regulations and that stock rotation system is being followed.
- Cleaning duties associated with service and related equipment and/or furniture.
- Preparation of service area and/or service points.
- Accurate storage of food items and equipment after service.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
Previous food prep experience preferred
Knowledge of various food prep methods, accurate knife handling, and food safety regulations such as accurate food handling, sanitation, and storage preferred
Must be able to acquire food safety certification
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at or connect with us on , and .
Apply for the job now!