Job title: Manager, Consulting – Farm Management Consulting
Location: Brandon, MB
Manager, Consulting – Farm Management Consulting Job Details:
Make an impact with our Farm Management Consulting team as a Manager. This diverse team of professionals intuitively understands the evolving challenges and opportunities of Farm Management. As a trusted advisor, you’ll provide comprehensive analysis, strategic guidance and action planning that empowers clients to achieve their vision while balancing current needs with future goals.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax, and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Lead the proposal, planning and delivery of consulting engagements with a focus on strategy and planning services in the agriculture sector
- Execute business planning, feasibility studies, strategic planning, operational planning, financial analysis and other forms of management consulting
- Understand and translate customer needs into a practical business solution to enable long-term success
- Manage engagement planning and scheduling as well as project financials
- Identify innovative ways to deliver added value to clients; ensure needs are met and relationships grow and develop
- Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Generate new business opportunities and develop long-term client relationships and networks
- Review, design and develop high-quality deliverables including reports, presentations and other correspondence
- Maintain high quality control and apply specialized knowledge to anticipate, identify and address issues or key risks relevant to the client’s business
- Network in the local business community, consider business development opportunities and lead the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals to meet client needs
- Mentor, motivate and coach team members towards professional and personal development by setting clear expectations, providing feedback and conducting performance reviews
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience and judgement and provide meaningful solutions and expertise.
- Organize and communicate information in compelling ways, including developing deliverables and facilitating meetings and working sessions
- Maintain flexibility to travel, as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in agriculture
- 3-5 years of business consulting experience
- Demonstrates a strong modelling (operational, financial) background
- Working knowledge of farm enterprises, primary producer and/or agri-business is preferred
- Experience working in an agriculture environment is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in business and practice development
- Demonstration of advanced project management skills and tactics
- Proven people management, relationship building and leadership skills
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders and levels of management in individual and group facilitation sessions
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!