Job title: Project Engineer – Air Systems
Location: Mirabel, QC
Project Engineer – Air Systems Job Details:
Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Collaborating with teams of creative, fun, and driven colleagues
- Flexible work options enabling time and location-based flexibility
- Company-provided home office equipment
- Virtual collaboration and productivity tools to enable hybrid teams
- Comprehensive benefits program (Health, Welfare, Retirement and Paid time off)
- Other perks and wellness benefits like discount programs, and gym/studio access.
- Paid Parental Leave and coaching, baby welcome gift, and family care/illness days
- Back-up childcare/elder care, childcare discounts, and subsidized virtual tutoring
- Tuition assistance and weekly hot skill development opportunities
- Experiential, high-impact learning series events
- Access to mental health resources and mindfulness programs
- Access to join Capgemini Employee Resource Groups around communities of interest
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get The Future You Want |
As part of our client team responsible for Development and Integration of Air Systems (Pneumatic, Anti-Icing and Air Conditioning), Project Management Officer’s role is to
- Follow every Product Change Requests (PCR)
- Monitoring and reporting status of deliverables
- Preparation of dashboards
- Participate in management meetings
- Coordinate with Suppliers, Engineering teams within the client team and external partners
- Be extremely organized, hardworking, resourceful, extroverted and who understands the logical sequence of requirements in terms of engineering output.
As our ideal candidate:
You have a University Degree/equivalent with 3+ years of aerospace experience,
- You have experience in managing engineering projects in an aerospace production/assembly environment interacting with design office
- Experience in Engineering Change-Management and Air Systems is a added advantage
- You are able to communicate well with both working and management level employee.
- You have excellent skills in stakeholder-management and interpersonal communication.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are able to prioritize under time pressure and operate in a complex environment
Project Management, PMO, Aeronautics, Air Systems
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant
Applicants for employment in Canada must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Canada by Capgemini.
Apply for the job now!