Job title: Base Pilot (Terrace, British Columbia)
Company: Canadian Helicopters
Location: Terrace, BC
Base Pilot (Terrace, British Columbia) Job Details:
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with more thank 20 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
We currently have a challenging career opportunity for a Pilot in Terrace, British Columbia.
- Act as a pilot as per operation standard;
- Any other responsibility related to the position.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada Commercial Rotary-wing Licence;
- Canadian Pilot Licence – Helicopter (CPL-H) required;
- Must hold the authorization to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship;
- Minimum of 2000 hours of Rotary-wing experience, multi-engine time is an asset;
- Endorsement on AS350;
- Endorsement on AS355 is an asset;
- Mountain experience / Vertical reference / Drill move experience will be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills (English);
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- Driven to succeed;
- Customer focus;
- Must live in the area of Terrace, BC or be willing to relocate to the area.
We offer a flexible benefits program that include a complete dental and medical protection, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and a pension plan. Partial relocation assistance may be provided under certain conditions.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Apply for the job now!