Job title: Project Manager – West Region
Company: Argus Consulting, Inc.
Location: Overland Park, KS
Project Manager – West Region Job Details:
Project Manager – West Region
Join the Argus team and create state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
Argus provides engineering, program management, asset integrity and business solutions consulting to a wide variety of clients that own, operate, and maintain complex fueling facilities around the world. As an Argus engineer, you’ll develop a highly-specialized expertise and have the opportunity to do it all—from finding the client and defining the work to design and execution. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We’ve built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values – Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule. We continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a Project Manager.
- Argus Consulting is seeking a qualified individual to fill a Project Manager position for the West Region in our Overland Park, KS office. Remote work will be considered if candidate is located in a major city in the west region and willing to travel.
- Projects include design of fueling systems and associated infrastructure for commercial airports, general aviation airports, rail companies, and oil terminals in Argus’s west region and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from small single tank operations to multi-million dollar fuel storage and distribution facilities.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, ENR’s Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR’s Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, oil companies, railroads, and the U.S. government.
- Be an owner. We’re 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly-specialized expertise.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil engineering or equivalent.
- 8 years progressive engineering and project management experience preferred.
- Professional Engineering (PE) License preferred.
- Experience in the design of tank farm and/or construction of airport fuel hydrant systems desirable.
- Experience managing budgets and multiple projects across various clients preferred.
- Experience preparing technical reports, construction cost estimates, and engineering service proposals desirable.
- Ability to travel 25%.
Job Duties May Include
- Manage all project communications including technical and administrative aspects of small and medium sized aviation fueling projects.
- Managing engineering support services (ESS) programs to supports special projects and on-call engineering
- Developing project engineering and construction budgets
- Monitor and manage project schedules, budgets, and resource needs
- Participate in developing engineering reports, exhibits and calculations, as needed
- Keep project information updated and report significant variances to the West Business Unit Director.
- Coordinate daily activities with program/project management team, design team, subconsultants and administrative personnel.
- Assist with document control activities
- Support the construction administration services including receiving, reviewing, and processing RFIs, submittals, substitution requests and other documents generated by bidders, contractors, and other stakeholders.
- Participate in internal and external project coordination meetings and construction observation site visits
Apply for the job now!