Job title: Sales Representative (Agriculture Equipment)
Company: Monroe Tractor
Location: Latham, NY
Sales Representative (Agriculture Equipment) Job Details:
Monroe Tractor is a well-known and respected construction equipment and agricultural equipment dealer with over 70 years of experience servicing the northeastern US. With 18 locations throughout New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, we pride ourselves on providing best-in-class sales and support to over 15,000 hardworking customers. Since our founding in 1951, the industries we serve have been transformed by the technologies, equipment, and capabilities undreamed of decades ago. But the people we serve haven’t changed, and neither have we. We’re still a family owned business, and we’re .
The Agriculture Sales Representative is a professional sales position in which one is required to sell parts & service to both an OEM & aftermarket customer base by establishing long lasting customer relationships, customer equipment management and resolving customer product issues. You will be expected to help increase the sales, profit, and productivity of each customer by offering large capital agriculture equipment.
- Dedicatedly identify and engage prospective customers and offer assistance or direction to any customer that can benefit from our services.
- Assist customers by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchases.
- Build strong rapport and life-long relationships with customers.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Actively use and update Client Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Prior experience in the heavy agriculture equipment and/or construction industry.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong independent work ethic, able to manage a team to achieve individual as well as branch goals.
- Excellent customer service skills; a builder of relationships
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, focusing on time & territory management.
- Computer skills
- Base + Commission Pay Structure
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Frequent Industry Training
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Generous Paid time off Policy
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Family owned and operated.
- Fun environment- enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, Christmas parties and more.
- Annual Reviews
- Incentive Plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for the job now!