Job title: SAP WorkForce Software, Application Evolution Services, Senior Associate
Location: Montreal, QC
SAP WorkForce Software, Application Evolution Services, Senior Associate Job Details:
Line of Service Advisory
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Management Level Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
What to consider before applying
- The Canada Acceleration Centre (CAC) services all Canadian time zones, therefore business hours will vary and overtime is required.
Meaningful work you’ll be part of
As a SAP WorkForce Software Senior Associate in our Application Evolution Services practice, you’ll be part of a team that helps deliver high quality, client service excellence and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for the sustainment, optimization and enhancement of the WFS solution. You will work with the clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the WFS solution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze the current business requirement and processes and recommend / develop solutions to meet the client needs,
- Design, configure, and document SAP WorkForce Software – Time & Attendance based on business requirements,
- Assist in developing functional specification for applications,
- Assisting in testing process (developing and maintaining test scripts and scenarios) in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user’s lack of experience,
- Assisting in application support, system testing and training of end users,
- Collaborating with consultants from other SAP modules,
- Support the Incident, Problem, Change and Release management processes as required.
Experiences and skills you’ll use to solve
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work,
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives,
- Proven experience with WorkForce Software configuration,
- Experience with and knowledge of key integration points between WorkForce Software modules,
- Demonstrated experience in building and cultivating strong client relationships,
- A broad range of knowledge and experience with respect to SAP on premise and cloud technology solutions,
- Deep understanding of HR business functions and processes, and expertise working in different industries,
- Proven experience facilitating knowledge transfer to clients and training of super users,
- Experience leading client workshops,
- Creation of documentation and training materials,
- A bachelor’s degree (MBA or Business Undergraduate degree considered an asset),
- WorkForce Software Configuration Specialist Certification is required,
- WorkForce Software Time Functional Implementation Certification considered an asset,
- The successful candidate requires, in addition to French, fluency in English as they will be required to support or collaborate with English-speaking clients, colleagues and/or stakeholders during the course of their employment with PwC Canada,
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives.
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at .
Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at and visit to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm – connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We’re committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We’re committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c’est notre personnel. Et c’est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l’expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n’est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d’emploi, d’entrevue et d’embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d’adaptation pour être parfaitement à l’aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l’étape de la demande d’emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l’inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.
Apply for the job now!