Job title: Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Macon, GA)
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Macon, GA
Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Macon, GA) Job Details:
Job Description Summary Starting Pay $15.00/hr
+.75 Shift Premium for Overnight Shift | +2.00 for weekend shift
Hiring call not required – apply today for a chance to receive a same-day job offer from Kohl’s!
At Kohl’s Distribution, you’ll belong to a team that accepts everyone, where leaders treat you with respect and take a hands-on approach to help you succeed every day.
-Free Wellness Center: From flu shots to check-ups our on-site wellness center has you and your family covered!
-Paid breaks, weekly pay, additional pay for certain shifts/positions.
-Shift Options: Wide variety of shifts for better work-life balance.
-Climate Controlled Environment: Stay cool and comfortable while you work.
-Associate Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus stackable coupons!
Available Shift Details:
Monday-Thursday 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday-Thursday 4:30 PM – 2:30 AM (Overnight)
Friday – Sunday 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Weekend Shift)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB
- Receive and process merchandise, including picking, packing, preparing and shipping orders and returns and load/unload trailers following established company and industry standard operating procedures.
- Follow all company, state, local and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to promote a safe work environment; promptly report any potential violations to appropriate supervisor/manager.
- Input data to prepare reports.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines, including those related to accuracy and productivity.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service, including communicating with vendors and other associates/locations to resolve disputes and review compliance.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by the company and comply with dress code requirements.
- Process and move merchandise productively, safely and accurately per established production rates and according to established standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Fulfill the Knowledge, Skills and Ability Section.
- Perform work in accordance with the Working Conditions and Physical Requirements Sections.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and apply policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs and be cross-trained in at least 2 departments.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to operate multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other power equipment as directed.
- Ability to work in a multi-level environment, including climbing stairs.
- Ability to stand and /or walk for the duration of the scheduled shift (at least 12 hours).
- Ability to periodically work overtime to support the cyclical nature of the business (may entail a shift longer than 12 hours).
- Ability to squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach, lift, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 lbs. frequently, up to 50 lbs. occasionally and over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Exposure to noise and moderate but varying temperatures, humidity and other elements in warehouse environments.
- Kohl’s uses Biometric equipment for various business purposes, which may include timekeeping, access, secure entry/exit, temperature/wellness screenings, or other business operations.
Apply for the job now!