Job title: Workday Technical/functional, Managed Services, Associate
Location: Montreal, QC
Workday Technical/functional, Managed Services, Associate Job Details:
Line of Service Advisory
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Management Level Associate
Job Description & Summary A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
Meaningful work you’ll be part of
As a Workday technical/functional Associate in our Managed Services practice, you’ll be part of a team that helps deliver high quality, client service excellence and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for the sustainment, optimization and enhancement of the Workday’s solution. You will work with the clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather requirements from the client on their needs and broader business requirements and how they align to Workday functionality.
- Work with our team to configure the Workday solution to meet the customers’ needs and broader business requirements.
- Help the customer and systems team test the Workday solution.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate customers on the Workday solution.
- Recommend best practices to solve complex client requirements.
- Assist in developing functional specification for reports and integrations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve testing errors and issues in configuration, business processes, data conversion, documentation or the user’s lack of experience.
- Support the Incident, Problem, Change and Release management processes as required
- Maintain Workday certifications and qualifications.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Experiences and skills you’ll use to solve
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives.
- College or Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with software integrations ( eg: Web Services, REST API, SOAP, XML, etc)
- Experience in and software development and troubleshooting principles
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Experience in Workday or other ERP, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, ADP or UltiPro will be an asset
- Experience in Managed Services or post implementation support is considered as an asset.
- The successful candidate requires, in addition to French, fluency in English as they will be required to support or collaborate with English-speaking clients, colleagues and/or stakeholders during the course of their employment with PwC Canada
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at .
Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at and visit to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.
The most connected firm through activity based working
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm – connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of meaningful activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
What to consider before applying
- The Canada Acceleration Centre (CAC) services all Canadian time zones, therefore business hours will vary and overtime is required.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We’re committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We’re committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c’est notre personnel. Et c’est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l’expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n’est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d’emploi, d’entrevue et d’embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d’adaptation pour être parfaitement à l’aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l’étape de la demande d’emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l’inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.
Apply for the job now!