Job title: Account Manager
Company: Sales Talent Agency
Expected salary: $70000 per year
Account Manager Job Details:
On target income (OTI) is composed of your base salary + commission/bonus structure. OTI is a forecast of your potential earnings for the role.
Our client is an immigration consulting and employment placement firm. They are on a mission to solve the labour shortage in Canada while creating life changing opportunities for skilled global talent.
About the role:
- Manage and grow a book of existing business
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to additional prospective buyers within each account
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Average deal size / account size – $80K
- Sales cycles – 4-7 weeks
- Decision makers you’ll be working with – VP of HR, Talent Acquisition, COO in some cases
- Company sizes – 200-500 employees
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales & account management experience
- Willingness to travel and attend trade shows
- Bi-lingual in French is an asset
- An understanding of the Mining, Agriculture, Forestry, and Industrial sector (contacts in this space is a plus)
- Driven by doing something good! You will be making an impact on the lives of people and businesses
- Strong sales acumen – identify and close new business within your accounts
- Become a subject matter expert on your company’s offerings and industry trends
- The drive and time management skills to manage multiple accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong technical skills including MS Office, Hubspot and Bullhorn would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum base salary of $70,000
- On target earnings of $100,000
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Great health benefits package
- RRSP Savings plan with Employer Matching
- Summer hours
- Assistance with Immigration application processing (as necessary)
NB: If this opportunity is not right for you, please pass it along to someone in your network to help them with their career.
Want to stay in the loop? We regularly share our open roles, tips for job seekers, and go-to-market-focused insights on our LinkedIn page. You can follow us .
- Medical benefits