Job title: AS355N Helicopter Pilot based in Sept-Îles, Qc
Company: Canadian Helicopters
Location: Sept-Îles, QC
AS355N Helicopter Pilot based in Sept-Îles, Qc Job Details:
Canadian Helicopters is a helicopter transportation service, maintenance support and flight training company. In business since 1947, Canadian Helicopters is Canada’s largest helicopter operator with over 20 locations across the country and a fleet of nearly 100 single and multi-engine aircrafts.
Canadian Helicopters Limited currently has a permanent position opening for a pilot based in Sept-Îles. The pilot will mainly be in the service of Rio Tinto for missions on the QNS&L railway on an AS355N multi-engine helicopter. The selected candidate will have to fly according to the operating standards of both the customer and the company and assume all other responsibilities related to the position.
- Hold a valid commercial helicopter pilot license approved by Transport Canada.
- Canadian Pilot Licence – Helicopter (CPL-H) required.
- Endorsement on AS350 is required.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2500 helicopter flight time.
- 500 multi-engine flight hours.
- 100 flying hours on AS355.
Applications with the following qualifications will also be successful:
- Minimum of 2000 helicopter flight hours.
- Minimum of 100 flight hours on AS350.
- Strong bush flying experience.
- Annotation on BH06 is an asset;
- Have authorization to work in Canada. (This position is not available for sponsorship);
- Fluency in French required
- Live in the Sept-Îles, Qc area or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Financial relocation assistance is available if needed;
- Possibility of housing assistance on arrival.
Competitive advantages: Stable schedule and few outings!
- Full time, Permanent
Working for Canadian Helicopters is:
- A unique opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment full of opportunities;
- To work with passionate, committed people who like to surpass themselves;
- Being part of an organizational culture based on fundamental principles;
- Having an employer of choice offering competitive working conditions.
We offer a flexible benefits program including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance and a pension fund plan.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous people and visible minorities.
For more information, we invite you to visit our website:
Follow us on LinkedIn:
Apply for the job now!