Job title: Autobody Collision Repair Technician
Company: CSN Collision Centres
Location: Fredericton, NB
Autobody Collision Repair Technician Job Details:
About CSN Collision
CSN DANA’s Collision Centre is looking for an Auto Body Technician to join our team. Our Auto Body Technician must be able to take a vehicle in a damaged state and repair or restore damaged vehicles to their original structural integrity, function, and appearance. The Incumbent is detailed oriented and can multitask to accommodate shifting priorities.
CSN DANA’s Collision Centre is a well-established Family-owned Collision Repair Facility. At CSN DANA’s, we take pride in providing top notch Auto Body repair services with an excellent reputation in our community for quality workmanship and great customer service. We have many manufacturer’s certifications and are committed to quality, precision, and excellence in every repair we undertake. We treat all our employees well; we provide tools and equipment to do the job!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Disassembly and assembly of parts as per shop guidelines
- Complete disassembly of the vehicle as per shop guidelines
- Repair damage to body panels and components, including Plastic, Steel and Aluminum.
- Apply body filler to repaired panels to match the original contour.
- Repair & Replace safety systems including air bag components, sensors, and various other electronic components.
- Repair or replace interior & exterior trim and components such as seats & Instrument panels.
- Ensure that all needed repairs are identified and completed as per the Repair Order.
- Verify repaired vehicles are checked for compliance for safety and quality standards.
Experience, Educations and skills:
- 3-5 years of previous collision repair experience is required
- 2nd or 3rd year apprentice or Journeyman.
- I-CAR training is an asset.
- Experience in mig-welding for auto body repair.
- Team Player.
- Passion for cars.
- Positive attitude.
- Excited to learn & develop skills.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work independently in a busy team environment
- Flexible working hours.
- On going I-CAR and Industry related training programs.
- Clean healthy work environment.
- Modern tools and equipment.
- Career growth and progressing opportunities
- OEM Certified related training.
- Work uniforms.
- Health and safety package with prescription, eye and dental coverage.
- Celebrate Birthdays, Work Anniversaries and More
- Stable & welcoming work environment.
- Co pay RRSP plan.
- Team bonus plan.
We are looking for an experienced Auto Body Collision repair technician to join our team.
If you can answer yes to the previous statements, we would be interested in speaking with you regarding a full time job.
Equal Employment and Accommodation policy:
CSN Collision Centres is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, colour, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strive to cultivate an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to growing our corporate team in a way that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve.
If you require accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations), please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply for the job now!