Job title: Bistro Team Member – Barista
Company: Nature’s Fare Markets
Expected salary: $17 – 20 per hour
Location: Kamloops, BC
Bistro Team Member – Barista Job Details:
Regular Store Hours
Mon – Sat 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sun 9:00am – 7:00pm
BISTRO TEAM MEMBER – Barista
In our new Kamloops location there is an opportunity for a Bistro Team Member – Barista. This is an amazing chance to share your passion for coffee and tea!
In our Bistro, we are creating delicious food made with carefully chosen organic, local sustainable ingredients: fresh produce, ethically raised and grass-fed meat and dairy, and products without additives or preservatives. Our customers love our fresh juices and smoothies, gourmet sandwiches and wraps, salads, hearty soups, entrées and an array of baked goods. And, of course, we offer tasty options for a variety of food preferences including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and paleo diets
- Competitive wages: $17 – 20/hr experience dependent
- Flexible Benefits
- Up to 25% store discount
- Education allowance
- Free swag (products, food, clothing + more)
- Share in some laughs, air high-fives, and fun each day
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create top notch coffee and tea beverages with premium ingredients while building connections with our new and regular customers.
- Assist customers with their order which might include answering questions on our menu items and giving suggestions based on their dietary needs (don’t worry, we will train you on this!)
- Prepare, make and serve our menu items, including specialty smoothies and juices.
- Use your eye for detail to make food displays that are attractive and inviting.
- Using the ‘clean as you go’ method you keep kitchen area clean, tidy and organized. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- In other words, you will help others, share your knowledge on our amazing products, be safe, be a great team player and have fun!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are service minded with experience working in a vibrant customer service environment.
- Passionate about coffee and tea and sharing your favourite “go-to” items
- You are flexible and seamlessly help make the workflow happen.
- You are confident and friendly in approaching and talking to people.
- Open to learning new things.
- Like to have fun!
- Food Safe I Certified is a plus, but not needed in order to apply.
Put your passion into work that matters with a growing, BC-based company committed to be a better company for our customers, our employees, and the planet. We’ll surround you with a great team and a supportive learning environment where you can grow and thrive.
Nature’s Fare Markets is an equal opportunity employer and as such we strive to foster a workplace where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected.
Apply online today!
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!