Job title: Bulk Operator
Company: Univar Solutions
Expected salary: $33.01 per hour
Location: Edmonton, AB
Bulk Operator Job Details:
Bulk Operator – Edmonton, AB
A Place Where People Matter – Growing our People to Grow our Business
We’re thrilled that you are exploring career opportunities where you can continue to make a positive difference every day to keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe.
About the position
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Bulk operator is a key member of our operations team and performs all bulk chemical transfer duties as required.
What we offer:
- $33.01 hourly starting wage
- Paid training and development programs at every level
- Global career advancement and mentoring opportunities
- Education allowance
- Benefits to include; employer paid medical & dental, short term and long term disability coverage, pension with employer matched contributions
- Employee Resource Networks that are advocating for advancing diversity, equity and inclusion within the company
What you’ll do
- Loads and unloads rail cars and trucks with company product or raw materials
- Monitors and maintains tank farm inventory levels
- Mixes and repackages products, and fills raw material containers with new stock
- Prepares product orders and special blends for customers
- Monitors any maintenance work scheduled in assigned area
What we would like from you
- High school diploma or equivalent working experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Must have experience working outdoors
- Chemical handling and rail transfer experience an asset
- Must be willing to work weekends
It takes people like you and a global network of more than 10,000 employees to build a company where the best people want to work.
As a valued Univar Solutions employee, you understand that we are more than a distribution company. From delivering vital ingredients for food and nutrition, to helping keep drinking water safe, our company is dedicated to improving quality of life with our customers, suppliers and partners as we serve the world’s most essential industries.
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion. Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine our industry.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Apply for the job now!