Through its employees and brands, CNH Industrial provides power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital and Aftermarket Solutions, are major international forces in their specific fields.
Product Specialist Livestock will promote the value proposition to enter the market from a regional perspective, support national, regional and local training activities, support major distributors and customers in product problem solving and major sales, support and develop product value propositions, and support national, regional and local farms Exhibit, evaluate current and featured products and provide feedback to ensure appropriate customer requirements are met. The first candidate will be located in Dallas, Texas.
Product Specialist Livestock:
As a Product Specialist Livestock you will:
- Coordinate with on-site sales managers and distributors to promote retail sales actions to achieve the required retail units and share the goals of designated products in designated areas
- Plan, manage and provide value propositions to dealers and customers, including field trip days, training activities, dealer meetings, and customer visits to achieve retail units and sharing goals for designated products in designated areas
- As a marketing product expert resource allocated to sales and marketing products, it provides input for the platform, product management, and product development teams, and promotes the value proposition through training courses in designated areas.
- Assist in the development of key marketing training materials for designated products in order to effectively convey the value, characteristics, and advantages of the product to the needs of corresponding business organizations, dealer networks, and other experts.
- Manage the on-site inventory of designated products in designated areas by setting and achieving dealer order writing goals, retail transfers, and retail actions to achieve retail and inventory goals
- State Coverage: TX, OK, LA and AR
Product Specialist Livestock Qualifications:
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree; alternative degrees will accept an associate degree with an additional three years of agricultural product experience or a high school diploma with an additional five years of agricultural product experience
- Direct customer agricultural equipment sales support for 4 years or more
The preferred candidate will have the following experience:
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Competitive equipment products and capabilities, marketing techniques/materials, business management and current agricultural practices experience and knowledge
- 80% of the time can travel domestically
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. The company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can view the federal “EEO is law” poster and its supplements here to learn more about their rights.
If you need reasonable arrangements during the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1, then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Click this link to learn about our company’s commitment to payment transparency: Payment Transparency Notice.