Job title: Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: State Farm
Expected salary: $15 – 25 per hour
Location: Provo, UT
Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member Job Details:
As a Customer Service Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member with Cambria Smith – State Farm Agent, you will generate the kind of exceptional client experiences that reinforce the growth of a successful insurance agency. Your attention to detail, customer service skills, and desire to help people make you an ideal fit. You will enhance your career while resolving customer inquiries, coordinating with other agency team members, and anticipating the needs of the community members you support.
We look forward to connecting with you if you are the ideal customer-focused and empathetic team member we are searching for. We anticipate internal growth opportunities for especially driven and sales-minded candidates.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to effectively relate to a customer, answer their questions, and anticipate their needs.
- Excellent communication skills to assist customers and coordinate with other agency team members
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable career-building experience
Apply for the job now!