Job title: Farm Operations Manager – Wexford
Company: Hartley People
Farm Operations Manager – Wexford Job Details:
Hartley People Recruitment are recruiting for a Field Operations Manager to join a dynamic team in a leading Food organisation.
Previous experience in a Farming/Agricultural environment is highly desirable.
- Develop a strategic growing plan in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Oversee implementation of the growing plan and field operations.
- Ensure the use of updated and relevant methodologies for different crops and soil conditions.
- Coordinate the distribution and usage of field machinery across various sites.
- Ensure planting and harvesting align with best practices, strategic plans, and customer expectations.
- Monitor and file soil and crop maintenance reports in a timely manner.
- Solve problems to maintain business continuity and meet customer expectations.
- Foster a health and safety mindset among field operatives.
- Support people development through coaching, performance reviews, and communication with HR.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Forecast and communicate recruitment needs to HR.
- Manage relationships with vendors and customers.
- Contribute to process improvements and technology innovations.
- Comply with requirements of Bord Bia, Global GAP, Tesco & Organic Trust.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or respond with your CV to this job advertisement.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent
Apply for the job now!