Fruit Picking Jobs in Tasmania: We always put new Jobs from bottom to top, Please Find the latest job openings and apply to the one that you like.
Fruit Picking Jobs in Tasmania:
Pickers in Tasmania Minimum $26.73 per hour:
- Sulphur Creek – Blueberry Farm
- East Devonport – Strawberry Farm
- Wesley Vale –Raspberry Farms
- Dunorlan / Bengeo – Blackberry Farm
- Lebrina – Blueberry Farm
About the opportunity to join us:
- Picking Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, or Strawberries pending on the location
- Must be flexible to work across other Farm Worker duties as needed is essential as tasks may vary on a daily or weekly basis
- Work is available on a casual basis from October 2022 until May 2023, weather dependent
- You will be trained by the supervisors on how to pick and pack the best quality fruit
- It is a physical role that requires walking and small continuous movements of the wrists, hands, and arms
- At least $26.73 an hour, with the potential to earn more
- All Costa Berries locations are classified as areas for Year 2 and Year 3 Working Holiday Visas
- Costa Harvest Trail – Ability to switch and travel between locations as the seasons change!
- Access to clean toilets, drinking water, and free on-site parking
- Comprehensive training for all tasks to create flexibility and consistency of work
- Celebrate Culture Day (occasional BBQ and free drinks)
- Paid under Costa Berries Enterprise Agreement
- Free Access to the Employee Assistant Program
- Opportunities to learn, develop and progress
- Make new friends, learn new skills, and learn about new cultures. Costa is a diverse organization – we have people from all walks of life
- Values-Based Organization – Costa has a CARE Culture
If you have general inquiries about AgMove, call the National Customer Service Line on 1800 805 260.
Please Don’t Forget To Share The Jobs.
Please If You Have Any Feedback, Write To Us In The Comment. This Really Helps Us.