Job title: Fuel Tank Farm Operator | YYZ Toronto Pearson International $24/hr | Great Benefits
Company: Menzies Aviation
Expected salary: $24 per hour
Location: Toronto, ON
Fuel Tank Farm Operator | YYZ Toronto Pearson International $24/hr | Great Benefits Job Details:
Main accountabilities include:
- Receives/dispatches jet fuel via pipelines and trucks
- Sample and tests products for quality control and perform inspections and basic maintenance on facilities, fuel systems
- Performs routine and periodic inspections in compliance with company, customer, government and industry standards
- Transfers product and monitors storage tanks, pipelines and related equipment to ensure that they are in good working order and to prevent spills, releases, overfills and product contamination
- Conducts all work in a safe fashion by adhering to all company, customer, industry, local, provincial and federal safe work policies/procedures
- Makes required log entries of fuel transactions, quality control and maintenance
- Lift and move up to 70 lbs. of material and equipment
- Ensure tasks are performed in accordance with Company and Airline specific procedures and policies.
- Required to attend the mandatory training imposed by the Company and Airlines as per job role.
- Able to meet the stations attendance record
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Must have valid Ontario ‘G’ Driver’s License and a clean drivers abstract for the past 5 years
- Must be able to successfully pass all background clearance checks related to the position
- Work is done primarily outdoors; must be comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC) and Airside Vehicle Operators Permit (AVOP) both written & practical.
- Must be able to continuously lift/move/push up to 70lbs
- Must be able obtain and hold all Airport required identification/security passes or authorizations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedural manuals
- Must be able and flexible to work variable shifts including nights, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime
- Reliability, our customer and your fellow employees rely on you
Apply for the job now!
Disclaimer: _ The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The website aims to connect job seekers with potential employers and provide relevant job search resources. _ Please note that if you find any job closed, we will update that job as soon as possible. or Find current job openings Here. All The Best