Job title: General Labour– Internal Hire
Company: Active Dynamics
Expected salary: $16.9 – 17.15 per hour
Location: Toronto, ON
General Labour– Internal Hire Job Details:
Active Dynamics is a progressive OEM supplier that designs, tests, and manufactures unique solutions for multiple systems and multiple industries. This full-service, end-to-end capabilities are paired with a collaborative, creative approach, global reach, and agile structure to offer real-world benefits in terms of turnaround time, cost, service, and customization. We’re always growing, always evolving, and always finding new ways to bring meaningful value to our customers and partners.
As a world leader in the design and manufacturing industry, Active Dynamics is seeking an eager and enthusiastic experienced General Labour to join our successful Toronto team immediately. We are looking for a talent with solid professional skills in the manufacturing industry who can provide superb work experience.
This position reports to the Supervisor of the department. The incumbent ensures that the product is run to process and quality as set up.
We have various vacancies – Shifts may vary.
This is a unionized position – Subject to assessment of skills and qualifications by Active following 60 working days.
The pay rate is $16.90/h – $17.15/h after 60 working days probation period – Shift Premium where applicable.
- Performs general tasks in the Production Department
- Performs required quality checks where applicable based on training provided to ensure the product is in compliance and in the specification
- Notifies the Lead Hand and/or Supervisor(s) of product defects or other serious occurrences
- Documents and records all necessary information/data as per work cards and other company requirements
- Performs proper housekeeping, clean-up and 5 S requirements
- Performs all duties according to safety standards and company policies
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Good mathematical skills
- Manual dexterity – ability to use common tools
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills
- Ability to meet prescribed production standards
- Ability to complete work with a high degree of accuracy
- Written and oral aptitude in English
- Min. grade 12 or equivalent education
- Conscientious and punctual
- Willing to learn
Our team includes members with a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds, ages, and experiences.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To be considered, candidates must be able eligible to work in Canada.
If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume demonstrating your qualifications, skills, and experience.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. Active is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, cultural or national background, marital status, disability status, and any other basis protected by Ontario law.
Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Active Dynamics provides accommodation support throughout the recruitment process upon request. If you require accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!