Job title: General Labour – Waterproofing
Company: Flynn Group of Companies
Location: Vancouver, BC
General Labour – Waterproofing Job Details:
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career
How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family including retirement contributions.
- Extensive safety training
- Opportunities for career development – we have a variety of training programs available for our field staff to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What Will You Work On?
- Install various waterproofing systems (hot tar/rubber)
- Working at heights and in open excavations, above and below grade.
- Daily use of hand and power tools
- Communication with other trades and clients
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 1 year experience construction experience
- Experience with waterproofing/roofing will be considered an asset
- Have a valid drivers licence and reliable method of transportation
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive safety policy
How to Apply?
- Please apply online, email us at [email protected]
- You may also visit the branch directly at 19175 22 Ave, Surrey, BC V3Z 3S6
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Apply for the job now!