Job title: Government and Public Sector – Service Delivery Center – Cyber IAM – Java Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Government and Public Sector – Service Delivery Center – Cyber IAM – Java Developer Job Details:
EY focuses on high-ethical standards and integrity among its employees and expects all candidates to demonstrate these qualities. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
From strategy to execution, the Government & Public Sector practice of Ernst& Young LLP provides a full range of consulting and audit services to help our Federal, State, Local and Education clients implement new ideas to help achieve their mission outcomes. We deliver real change and measurable results through our diverse, high-performing teams, quality work at the highest professional standards, operational know-how from across our global organization, and creative and bold ideas that drive innovation. We enable our government clients to achieve their mission of protecting the nation and serving the people; increasing public safety; improving healthcare for our military, veterans and citizens; delivering essential public services; and helping those in need. EY is ready to help our government build a better working world.
The Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing, US-based resources who work closely with our experienced professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our federal clients. The Service Delivery Center is a core component of the Government & Public Sector practice (GPS).
This role is part of our Cybersecurity – Digital Identity (DI) team which assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals by managing who has access to which resources and services, as well as enforcing business, privacy, and security policies. Supported by our strategic alliances with third-party vendors, our experienced professionals provide a broad range of services including: service planning and transition, service designing, operations support, platform support and continuous service improvement of IAM solutions/services.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the Cyber Center engagement team in IAM service operations and delivery
- Support on-site GPS IAM consultants in identifying process improvements, enhancing existing IAM solutions and operating IAM processes as required
- Assist in Identity Access Management (IAM) program management, service delivery model and strategy planning
Skills and attributes for Success
- Proven ability to produce high-quality work products within expected timeframes
- Strong client and relationship building skills
- Strong communications (both written and verbal) skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret-level clearance or higher
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following IAM solutions:
- User identity lifecycle management solutions including operations and implementation knowledge of products (such as Saviynt, SailPoint IIQ, RSA Aveksa, CA Identity Governance)
- Directory services products including operations and implementation knowledge of products (such as Radiant Logic, Virtual Directory)
- Role-based access control solutions including operations and implementation knowledge of products (such as Saviynt IAG, SailPoint IIQ, Aveksa)
- Single sign-on and federation solutions including operations and implementation knowledge of products (such as Azure AD, MFA, Forgerock,ADFS, Siteminder, OKTA)
- Privilege accounts lifecycle management solutions including operations and implementation knowledge of products (such as BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify)
- An understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, PKI
- Knowledge of Java or similar language (object-oriented programming) utilized to customize and tailor IAM solutions
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, ITSM tool, ITIL v3 framework
- Stay abreast of current IAM industry trends relevant to the services being delivered
- Ability to produce high-quality work products within expected timeframes
Ideally you’ll also have
- Prior experience in a service delivery center or similar environment
What we look for
We are looking for people who strive to lead themselves, their teams, and their communities, people who can foster effective team work to drive results. We’re interested in authentic communicators with the ability to collaborate with EY colleagues across various teams who want to develop personally and professionally in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $79,300 to $130,800. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $95,200 to $148,600. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at .
Apply for the job now!