Job title: Inside Sales Representative – Waterworks
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Inside Sales Representative – Waterworks Job Details:
At Wolseley Canada, our leading-edge is the knowledge and insight found in every corner of our organization. Here, you’ll build strong relationships and support critical industries that touch the lives of Canadians. Every day, we show up with intention and pride; in ourselves, our associates, and our customers. You’ll have a solid foundation to try new things, uncover new possibilities, challenge yourself, and grow your career. Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to be?
Wolseley Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of plumbing, HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial products in the country and working here means, a network of possibilities, a place you are valued and a higher standard.
Join the Pros!
Wolseley Waterworks (a division of Wolseley Canada) is a national leader in providing engineered waterworks products and services to the mining, heavy industrial, forestry, municipal water projects.
We are proud that our people are known for their technical knowledge, expertise, and efficient customer service. We know that time is money, and our goal is to provide the best service and solutions that will help our customers deliver their projects on time and on budget.
As an Inside Sales Representative your responsibilities include supporting inbound inquiries & sales orders ensuring processing and delivery meets customers’ requirements.
What’s in it for you
- Career development and training opportunities
- Sustainable profitability and long-term growth strategy
- Commitment to excellence in serving all customers
- Company values – We act with integrity, drive results and value our people
- Culture that challenges the status quo, seeks innovation and new opportunities
- Competitive benefits and discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Recognition of the importance of sustainable living- we are committed to supporting sustainable products for the preservation of our natural resources
- National sponsorship of Special Olympics Canada
- Proud supporter of Habitat for Humanity
What will you do
- Responsible for completing the order process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional products; and generating sales orders.
- Responsible for accurately performing project take offs from blue prints and creating an accurate material list
- Assist with all aspects of shipping and receiving
- Responsible to accurately enter quotations and orders into the system.
- Responsible to ensure customers are provided with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information.
- Required to maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Responsible for preparing quotations and process orders on behalf of outside sales staff.
- Responsible for responding to customers’ requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Required to understand customer needs and promote and up sell the required products.
- Adheres to company safety policies and regulations.
What will you bring
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration, Civil Engineering Technology or a related discipline is an asset
- Previous Inside sales or other sales related experience preferred
- Previous experience in the Engineered waterworks products preferred
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds on a regular basis
- Forklift experience an asset
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of AS400 system would be an asset.
- Able to read underground blueprints.
- Working knowledge of sewer & water.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment.
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving, and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Please note: This position requires the result of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
Apply for the job now!