Job title: Labour Worker
Company: Gold’s Gym
Location: Langley City, BC
Labour Worker Job Details:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is hiring a labour worker, with potential to grow! Are you hard working, a good team player, with a passion for fitness? We would love to hear from you!
About Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym has been the authority on fitness since 1965. It was then that fitness legend Joe Gold took the knowledge and expertise he gained from training at the world famous “Muscle Beach” and opened up the first Gold’s Gym on Pacific Avenue in Venice, California. At Gold’s Gym, our goal is simple: We’re here to help you Know Your Own Strength®. We are committed to helping people find their inner strength and reach their goals.
- Basic maintenance work (moving equipment, driving parts, manual labour, painting, general maintenance)
- Assist in gym maintenance at 4 lower mainland locations (Port Coquitlam, Langley, West Broadway, University Market Place)
- Assist in general equipment repair
- Must be able to move and carry up to 50lbs
- Drivers License and vehicle
- No prior experience is required but it is an asset
What We Offer
- Positive, rewarding, and collaborative team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on Gold’s Gym products and services
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym British Columbia is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://goldsgymbc.ca/
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Apply for the job now!