Job title: Lead Stock (Key Holder) | Pottery Barn Hill Center | Nashville
Location: Nashville, TN
Lead Stock (Key Holder) | Pottery Barn Hill Center | Nashville Job Details:
We hope you’re interested in building a home with us. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About the Team
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
Overview of the Lead, Stock/Fulfillment role
You will model and coach on how to connect with customers, sell the lifestyle of the brand and provide exceptional service. You will execute and uphold operational standards to protect the image and interests of the Brand. You will assist the management team in maximizing individual performance and establishing routines and disciplines that maximize productivity and efficiency.
· Oversees Back of House operational functions: Omni/fulfillment, receiving, shipping, inventory, management, stockroom organization and standards and markdown/markup execution
· Executes customer fulfillment across all (Omni) channels leveraging all services (BOPIS, SFS, STS, Home Delivery, Installation) to ensure method used meets customer’s needs while maintaining profitability and the image of the Brand
· Models, trains and coaches individual productivity and performance related to fulfillment, BOPIS/Design Crew conversion, processing, packing and stockroom standards
· Manages shipping and processing stations, product staging areas and supplies to ensure efficient receipt and packing of incoming and outgoing merchandise
· Performs routine audits and reconciliations (UPS, DIAR, Markdown) and establishes daily disciplines to eliminate loss/shrink (lost cartons, mis pics, MOS, returns, RTV)
· Maintains an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy
· Effective communication, organization and leadership skills. Proven ability to motivate and
· influence others through personal actions and examples
· Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check
· 1-3 years retail sales experience with management experience preferred
· 1-2 years home related or specialty experience preferred (design, visual merchandising, or stockroom responsibilities)
· Must be able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
· Must be able to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
· Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business.
· Part-Time Flex associates must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week, including two regularly scheduled shifts on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and two during the week (Monday to Friday). Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December). Weekend availability cannot fall on the same day; an associate must be available on two separate days (Saturday and Sunday).
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences-whatever they may be-are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just for You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
· A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
· A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
· A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
· Paid vacations and holidays (full-time)
· Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits (full-time)
Your Journey in Continued Learning
· Individual development plans and career pathing conversations
· Annual performance appraisals
· Cross-brand and cross-functional career opportunities
· Online learning opportunities through brand specific resources and WSI University
· Leadership development opportunities
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
San Francisco Locations:
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Apply for the job now!