Job title: Manager of Demand Planning & Forecasting – Agriculture
Manager of Demand Planning & Forecasting – Agriculture Job Details:
Brandt is currently looking to fill a Manager of Demand Planning & Forecasting position in our Agriculture division in our Regina, SK location.
Brandt Tractor is Canada’s largest equipment dealer. With a global sales network, efficient access to sales data and tools are integral to growing the performance and profitability of the entire organization. By effectively leveraging historic data, dynamic market trends, and forecast models, this role will provide the data so that leadership can make effective strategic decisions for the business.
The Manger of Demand Planning & Forecasting will help the business by forecasting future product demand, analyzing inventory placement, visualizing, developing, and distributing dynamic forecasting models. The position’s primary focus is to ensure the company’s equipment supply meets the needs of market demand with a focus on timeliness, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Forecasting sales, rental utilization, market share, and inventory levels, based on existing data combined with an understanding of market trends
- Providing input for company inventory stocking levels and ensuring we have the right product, in the right place, at the right time
- Developing and maintaining routine and ad hoc forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns and providing updates to senior management and inventory teams on a regular basis.
- Working with inventory teams to monitor inventory levels and generate new orders when they are required
- Performing root-cause-analysis of demand related issues and providing counsel for resolutions
- Proposing and implementing solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Supporting management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Successfully communicating forecast and inventory estimations to senior management.
- Monitoring and reporting on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Responding to ad hoc demand-related issues.
Apply for the job now!